As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible to ensure a pleasant dining experience for the customers. Your role includes maintaining the quality and standard of the services as well as team management. You will provide the best services to the customers right from helping them decide what to order till the smooth billing process. You have to make sure that the customer is fully satisfied when they leave.
If you feel that you will be able to carry out these duties well, we would like to meet you!
- Coordinate with the staff and manage daily restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing best possible services
- Maintain the quality and standard of the services provided by the restaurant
- Maximise the productivity and profitability of the restaurant by proper planning
- Ensure that staff is following proper health and safety rules
- Train staff to attend guests and provide customer services
- Resolve customer complaints on a timely basis
- Keep updated about the latest industry trends
- Experience working as a Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Assistant Manager in a reputable restaurant
- Excellent problem solving skills and quick decision making skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service abilities